American Interference in Foreign Affairs
We’ve compiled a number of different sources in this document because just one source may not be convincing to an American public steeped in the ideals of U.S. hegemony reported by the MSM as opposed to the practical application of power and associated brutalities.
- Former CIA Director James Woolsey Admits CIA Interferes In Foreign Elections For A ‘Very Good Cause’
- Database Tracks History Of U.S. Meddling In Foreign Elections
- Noam Chomsky On The Long History Of US Meddling In Foreign Elections
- The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries
- America has a long history of meddling in the elections of foreign countries, new research shows
- American Military Intervention – A User’s Guide, May 2, 1996 (external link)